favorite female characters: jess dayI break for birds. I rock a lot of polka dots. I have touched glitter in the last 24 hours. I spend my entire day talking to children, and I find it fundamentally strange that you’re not a dessert person. That’s just weird and it freaks me out. And I’m sorry I don’t talk like Murphy Brown, and I hate your pant suit and I wish it had ribbons on it to make it slightly cute. And that doesn’t mean I’m not smart, and tough, and strong.
"Oh, the kiss wasn’t scripted, I didn’t know I was going to do it. I just thought, ‘I just missed my girlfriend’s valedictorian speech. How am I going to make it up to her?’ Then I was thinking, ‘I’m graduating. I don’t really give a fuck about this place, and fuck all of the people. So I’m going to go in and have fun. And embarrass her!’ Andrew Garfield
i will never stop talking about this.
Where We Are Tour 2014 US/Canada dates:
TORONTO; August 1 @ Rogers Centre
NEW JERSEY; August 4 @ Metlife Stadium
BOSTON; August 7 @ Gillette Stadium
WASHINGTON DC; August 11 @ Nationals Park
PHILADELPHIA; August 13 @ Lincoln Financial Field
DETROIT; August 16 @ Ford Field
NASHVILLE; August 19 @ LP Field
HOUSTON; August 22 @ Reliant Stadium
DALLAS/FORT WORTH; August 24 @ AT&T Stadium
ST. LOUIS; August 27 @ Edward Jones Dome
CHICAGO; August 29 @ Soldier Field
LOS ANGELES; September 12 @ Rose Bowl
PHOENIX; September 16 @ University of Phoenix Stadium
EL PASO; September 19 @ Sunbowl Stadium
SAN ANTONIO; September 21 @ Alamodome
TULSA; September 23 @ Bok Center
NEW ORLEANS; September 25 @ Mercedes-Benz Superdome
CHARLOTTE; September 27 @ PNC Music Pavilion
ATLANTA; October 1 @ Georgia Dome
TAMPA; October 3 @ Raymond James Stadium
MIAMI; October 5 @ Sun Life Stadium
one of the worst things about becoming educated on social issues is when people are like ‘you used to have a sense of humor’
no i used to have internalized prejudices which i’ve worked really hard to overcome and i realize now that your jokes are shitty
This is in my Economics textbook
This is fucked up
if you couldn’t SEE how fucked up this is, let me put this into even more perspective for you.
a male with no high school education still makes more than a female with 9th-12th grade education (no diploma).
a male who is a high school graduate still makes more than a female with an associate’s degree.
a male with a bachelor’s degree only makes about ~$2000 less than a female with a fucking doctorate’s degree.
tell me again why feminism isn’t important.
I am personally offended to the highest degree
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again.